Sunday, March 04, 2012

How To Create Switch Between Windows In Windows 7/Vista

How To Create Switch Between Windows In Windows 7/Vista Easily...
This called " Switch Between Windows " , previous OS Windows Vista back in 2006, they (Microsoft Team) did put the "SBW" in the taskbar but unfortunately in their Windows 7 or maybe latest they hide these little thing. Maybe the "SBW" can be pressed by hold down (Keyboard) Windows Logo Button + Tab but for me, I like the icon style and clickable. Here's the steps :

Video Guide (Easily)

MANUAL Guide
1. Right Click the Desktop (Properties)
2. Select "New" > "Shorcut"

3. Copy & paste in the box : C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe DwmApi #105
You can put any name.
Finish, and almost there..

Location of the icon : %SystemRoot%\system32\imageres.dll < Copy this to the box and hit enter.


For me... this I prefer, pin to taskbar.
 Done.

1 comment:

  1. I just got a product key from http://www.vanskeys.com. it worked perfectly. I'm so excited to share my experience here.their customer service is 1st class and I will definitely be recommending the site and I will be using the site again.

    ReplyDelete

Share