Friday, November 29, 2013

How To Send Free SMS using Gmail (Google Mail)


Send your free SMS using your GMail account when your phone is run out of credits.

1. Sign in to your Gmail.

 2. At the bottom left corner, enter the recipient number.

3. Fill the info and save.

4. You're done. Type your message and press enter to send the SMS.

About the SMS credits

How to delete or remove the contact user from Gmail?

1. Click Gmail

2. Click Contacts













 3. Click on Other Contacts (1) or check specified location, tick the user, click on more and delete contact.

Watch Video

2 comments:

  1. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Thanks

    My website: make money from forex

    ReplyDelete

Share